New Mexico Science Of Mind Adult Retreat Registration
Join us this September in Taos Ski Valley for another gathering of open hearts and warm smiles.
The New Mexico Science of Mind Adult Retreat will be held this year from
Wednesday, September 4 to Saturday September 7.
Featured this year:
– Greg Tamblyn, singer, songwriter and humorist will be hosting a comedy concert and a workshop (playshop?) on Humor, Play & Creativity
– Susan Clark will lighten our hearts and lift our spirits with music throughout the Retreat
– Enrichment opportunities will be offered in abundance, from The Mystic’s Guide to Everyday Living, with Rev. Martha Quintana, to loving ourselves to Oneness to Rev. Sam Richie, to preparing for our next evolutionary steps with Rev. Jac Blackman
– A Ministers’ Panel will offer participants an opportunity to peak into the minds of our community leaders as they ponder our questions.
– Creative opportunities, including expressing your own vision of Oneness, Co-Creating with the Divine, with Rev. Jennie Goff, singing in the camp choir, or sharing your gifts at the Talent Show.
With three days of events, adventure and reflection, this year’s Retreat promises deeper connection to each other, to our larger community and to Spirit. The retreat fee includes food, lodging and access to all onsite activities.
Registration is now open. Enrollment is limited, so act now to reserve your space. You will be so glad you did!
Visit with us in the social hall after service to learn more.
On this page you will find 3 pdf files with information about
Accommodations, the Retreat Brochure and the Registration Form.
To save the forms just click the arrow in the right corner of the form
and then click on Download original
Registration Begins on June 1st, 2013