Thank you for considering Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living as a venue to present your topic.
We accept applications from Speakers and Presenters who share subject matter and material supporting Science of Mind Principles and support Spiritual Transformation.
All material and subject matter that is aligned with Science of Mind Principles will be considered and reviewed by the committee for events (as well as materials sold at the event).
To be considered as one of our speakers, you will first need to fill out the speaker’s application form (link below).
In order to be considered as speaker, you must have:
- At least 1 Year of Previous speaking experience to audiences of 20 or more.
- Courses offered, Published books, CDs, or DVDs (at least one of the following) which must be submitted with application for consideration of sales at the end of the event.
- Have material and subject matter aligned with the Science of Mind philosophy
- 3 or more references from professional/spiritual organizations
- Complete the speakers application (in its entirety) and submit it with materials to be offered at the event
We currently schedule speakers three months in advance. As a presenter, if you do meet the above criteria, we look forward to reviewing your application.
Please fully complete the speaker’s proposal form with your “Subject Line” that will encourage us to consider your topic.
The Events Committee meets once a month. Once your proposal is received, it will be reviewed and a response will be sent within 30 days.